My Chemical Romance
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

My Chemical Romance

Foro creado para el grupo My Chemical Romance

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

kerrang "The Black Parade tour nearly killed My Chemical Romance!"

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
netxi
Halos
netxi

kerrang "The Black Parade tour nearly killed My Chemical Romance!" Empty
MensajeTema: kerrang "The Black Parade tour nearly killed My Chemical Romance!"   kerrang "The Black Parade tour nearly killed My Chemical Romance!" Icon_minitimeMar Oct 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Aqui os dejo un avance de la revista kerrang
esta semana salen nuestros chicos

basicamente viene a contar lo quemadisimos q terminaron cn TBP, entiendo como q es la primera parte de una entrevista.. asiq la siguiente semana mas y mejor!!

ya sabeis a comprar!!

kerrang "The Black Parade tour nearly killed My Chemical Romance!" 1333244x325

The return of My Chemical Romance!

The Black Parade tour nearly killed My Chemical Romance!

In tomorrow's Kerrang! magazine, we publish the first part of our world exclusive interview with My Chemical Romance.

In it, the band talk openly about their new album, Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, and how the pressures of touring nearly forced them to split up.

"There was injury upon death upon illness [during The Black Parade tour]," guitarist Frank Iero tells Kerrang!. "It really felt like we were being run along a cheese-grater. We were leaving bits of ourselves all over the world!

"When something drains you as much as it did after Black Parade, you end up not knowing if you want to do it anymore," he adds. "You still have the love, but maybe not the want. There was something in the back of my head asking, 'Is this going to happen again? Are we done?'."

To read the full interview, make sure you pick up a copy of this week's Kerrang! magazine, in stores tomorrow.

http://www.kerrang.com/blog/2010/10/the_black_parade_tour_nearly_k.html

punksergiojimmy
Vampire
punksergiojimmy

kerrang "The Black Parade tour nearly killed My Chemical Romance!" Empty
MensajeTema: Re: kerrang "The Black Parade tour nearly killed My Chemical Romance!"   kerrang "The Black Parade tour nearly killed My Chemical Romance!" Icon_minitimeMar Oct 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Normal que acabaran agotados, 2 años de gira es muuuuucho, pero espero que empiecen con fuerza
Spoiler:
http://weezerthegarage.forumotion.com/forum.htm

kerrang "The Black Parade tour nearly killed My Chemical Romance!"
Página 1 de 1.